Monday, 17 February 2014

Microfiction: Boyfriend

I'm not averse to a bit of microfiction every now and again, but I rarely take the chance to put a bit here on my blog. However, the idea came up via Blacksilk to write a little microfiction with a couple of provisos:

(i) it should be on one side of a post-it note
(ii) there should be one key word which it starts with

I liked Blacksilk's version, so I tried my own today, in order to clear the creative block that's fast been forming in my mind. And here it is, in all its 10cm2 glory:


Boyfriend away. What to do, what to do? Perhaps I should play my 'cello; maybe play games instead. Drink some coffee? Read some books? Maybe I don't want to get out of bed at all.

Correction. I definitely don't want to get out of bed. This is warm and soft. Warm, soft... and certainly getting a little wetter. Perhaps I should've considered there my hand was going before I started talking to myself. I may, possibly, have wasted my time.

Still... boyfriend's away. I've got an afternoon on my own ahead of me...

Time to make up for lost time...

1 comment:

cammies on the floor said...

Very creative from the woman's perspective